Thursday, March 11, 2010

Twitter Friends, Friends With Blogs, and High School Wrestling

I have a "twitter friend". Which means in plain english a friend I have made online using the social message network, Twitter. On Twitter you might know her as @RoraBorieAlice. (Twitter names ALL have the "@" sign before them.) I enjoy several Online Social Networks.

Club Insomnia
Cartoon Me making friends in the Social Network site Smallworlds.

Now, I met her while watching one of my T.V. shows and twittering about it. I cannot remember which show it was. I've met so many fine people online.

I'm lonely, OK!?

I like to watch television shows, and while doing this visit with others who are watching the same show. We find each other by using hashtags such as #GH This one is used for people watching General Hospital.

For me this is a great way to yell at the screen while watching the show.And I am one who does! As you have been fore warned, I am opinionated.

My friend, Aurora has a blog, and on her blog she is having a contest. Part of the contest is to place a button, or link to her blog on your blog. (This would be my blog, as I like contests.)



I'm not sure how this is done, and I may have just have. If you see a link above, visit her blog, k??

On her blog she will tell you a bout her mother's artwork, and, you guessed it, her mother's artwork website. I went over to take a look. If you are a follower of mine, you know that I am a curious woman, OK., nosey.

Watermellon

The picture above is not from her site, it's one of my photos. However, if you like watermelons, she has some wonderful Watermelon dishes and such. Handmade by herself. Her stuff isn't bad. Take a look:
I tried to add a link, and it didn't show up.

The artwork is at: http://www.etsy.com/shop/ArtGypsies
*How about you open another window or tab, do the old copy and paste and visit her site for me? THANKS!

I asked her for photos of the sites for your enjoyment. As of this posting I don't have any to share.

I know, you REALLY enjoy the photos I post here, so as I go, I will leave you one more.

My Son Holding The 2A Northern League Zone Championship Trophy
Zone at Lovelock, NV

The Battle Mountain Longhorn Wrestling Team, from Lander County, NV won their Zone NIAA 2A Finals at Lovelock, NV.

The team went on, the following weekend to RULE their division in Las Vegas Nevada and bring the championship trophy home! AGAIN!

(Now an oblig:) GO HORNS!

2 comments:

Mocha Princess Aurora said...

Thanks Love!!!! You did a good job and dont worry about the pics! Perfect execution of my Button as well!! I am PROUD!!!

P.J. Trpster said...

Aww, Shucky Darn. *looks down and kicks a rock* Thanks!