Friday, October 30, 2009

I Am BEGGING People To Read My Blog

I enjoy twitter.

The conversations and the referrals to blogs and online articles. I didn't join to 'sell' my blog. Today that seems to be what I am doing on there however.

It has been six (6) months since my last post to IMHO. Not because I have had no opinion, but for the sheer fact that to the best of my knowing, not one person is reading my blog.

It makes me sad, how can I share on opinion to an empty room? It is a bit like, pardon the crudeness here, playing with myself. The joy of sex without the pillow talk afterward.

blogpost

So, I am twittering requests to read my blog. I need to know if I should continue the effort. I can just as easily think these thoughts all in my head. It would be less work.

All I am asking is that if you read my blog, please let me know. You do not have to agree with my opinions. It is good to read a dissenting viewpoint.

Just let me know that you read it, if in your opinion I should continue this blog, or simply let it float off into the nothingness of cyberspace.

That is all that I ask.

2 comments:

Star Dancer said...

Yes girl, I will continue to read your blog, and comment on it. Sell yourself, you deserve it. Keep writing! You are not alone. ~Dee

P.J. Trpster said...

Thanks for the encouragement. As you know, I love to voice my opinion I just was not sure if I was reaching any ears!