Thursday, February 02, 2006

My First Blog Entry


Hello. Welcome.

Errr, Ummm, akkhhh. I thought to myself,

"Self, it might be fun to start a blog. Some blogs become famous. A part of the 'blog-o-sphere'..... that's what Wolf Blitzer on CNN calls it. Why not have my opinion(s) out there in the 'sphere'? (This thing got spell check??)"

Now, I have never blogged before. I have posted opinions to articles on/at Yahoo and other places.

I can be googled! I did it the other day! I put in "Trpster". I am googleable, therefore I am???

My topics of interest vary, as do my opinions. The best I can do is to tell about myselve, (not a typo).

I am a woman. I am a mother. I am a cat person. I have dogs. I am a sister.

My brother is a published, googleable poet.

I stay at home a lot and watch T.V. My television may stay on for more than 24 hours in a day.

I hate silence. I hate noise. I love information.

I watch soaps. I have followed Days pretty much from the beginning. My mom watched it. It came on right before I took my bath, before leaving for kindergarten.

I have watched it for years, video taped it when I worked. (The reason for buying a $500.00 programmable VHS V.C.R. in 1983)

I taped my stories, (and television college courses) back then. I am very loyal!

I worked, went to college, watched my soaps and classes, and raised my oldest child. I also had a "no-good-s.o.b.-of-a-husband" at the time.

About my soaps, I watch Days, Passions, and General Hospital. AND I HAVE OPINIONS on it.

I am disabled and home all the day. I HAVE OPINIONS ON THAT.

I watch T.V. news channels, AND I HAVE OPINIONS on it.

In the late 1980's I worked on major polital campaigns. Actually, I worked on them from the early 1980's up until the last of the 1990's.

I have shaken hands, gotten drunk, made telephone calls, played dirty tricks, and registered voters for any party, AND I HAVE OPINIONS on it.

I did most all of this in California.

Then, California went to sh*t and I moved out. I bought a bunch of acres out of state, a trailer, took my kids and hauled out. (I had left husband numbers 1 and 2 by then.) I was raising 4 children on my own.

Now I have a computer, satellite internet, satellite television, and AN OPINION.

I hope to share my thoughts, opinions, insights, and day with you, my reader. I hope you stick with me and interact.

Peace,
The Trpster

No comments: